100% Pure Mongongo/Manketti Oil
Harvested & Pressed in Namibia
The edible nut of the Mongongo tree (Schinziophyton rautanenii) provides an exceptional African oil of unique composition. Mongongo oil is ideal for conditioning skin and hair because it has hydrating, regenerating, and restructuring properties for the hair and scalp with the vitamin E.
It’s natural high SPF is making it perfect as an anti-aging oil as it prevents fine lines and wrinkles.
Use as a natural sunscreen under your make up. Or add some drops to your face cream or shampoo or use it pure as a facial oil or bath oil. Excellent as a oil for treating/preventing scars.
Mongongo Oil (Manketti Oil)
Are you looking for a product that can serve more than one purpose for you? Then go for our pure oils.
- Overnight Treatment - Work a generous amount of oil into your hair. Wash it out in the morning
- Anti-frizz Serum – put a few drops into your palms and apply to your dry strands. Apply to wet or dry hair
- Beard Oil – softens the hair. Can also be used to soothe irritated skin after shaving.
- Facial Oil – massage a few drops into your face
- Make Up remover
- Make-up Magic – add to your foundation or tinted moisturizer to give it some glow
- Toner – add some drops to your toner
- Moisturizer/Facial Cream – add some drops to your night cream
- Dry Skin/Heels/Elbows – apply a few drops of oil to dry areas
- Cuticle Treatment - treat dry and cracked cuticles by massaging a drop or two of oil into your cuticles.
- Massage oil
- Bath Oil