100% Pure Marula Oil
Harvested & Pressed in Namibia
Marula Oil (Marula tree – Sclerocarya birrea) is one of Africa’s most nutritive skincare oils - full of antioxidants, minerals, vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Its light texture is fast absorbing, creating a protective layer on the skin providing long lasting hydration.
Marula oil is our powerful allround oil and will benefit any skin tupe. Add some drops to your face cream or shampoo or use it pure as a facial oil or bath oil. Excellent carrier oil for massages.
Are you looking for a product that can serve more than one purpose for you? Then go for our pure oils.
- Overnight Treatment - Work a generous amount of oil into your hair. Wash it out in the morning
- Anti-frizz Serum – put a few drops into your palms and apply to your dry strands. Apply to wet or dry hair
- Beard Oil – softens the hair. Can also be used to soothe irritated skin after shaving.
- Facial Oil – massage a few drops into your face
- Make Up remover
- Make-up Magic – add to your foundation or tinted moisturizer to give it some glow
- Toner – add some drops to your toner
- Moisturizer/Facial Cream – add some drops to your night cream
- Dry Skin/Heels/Elbows – apply a few drops of oil to dry areas
- Cuticle Treatment - treat dry and cracked cuticles by massaging a drop or two of oil into your cuticles.
- Massage oil
- Bath Oil