100% Pure Kalahari Melon Oil
Harvested & Pressed in Namibia
The seeds of the Kalahari melon (Citrullus lanatus) are filled with rich yellow oil, traditionally used by the San people in the Kalahari for thousands of years. It is rich in omega-6-fatty acids (70%) and Vitamin E, and ultimately has excellent moisturizing, regenerating and restructuring properties. It is used as a skin moisturizer, maintaining and improving the integrity of cellular tissue. And it is perfect for acne prone skin as it dissolves excess sebum and is noncomedogenic.
Use as a cleaning oil to remove make up in the evening. Or add some drops to your face cream or shampoo or use it pure as a facial oil or bath oil.
Kalahari Melon Oil
Are you looking for a product that can serve more than one purpose for you? Then go for our pure oils.
- Overnight Treatment - Work a generous amount of oil into your hair. Wash it out in the morning
- Anti-frizz Serum – put a few drops into your palms and apply to your dry strands. Apply to wet or dry hair
- Beard Oil – softens the hair. Can also be used to soothe irritated skin after shaving.
- Facial Oil – massage a few drops into your face
- Make Up remover
- Make-up Magic – add to your foundation or tinted moisturizer to give it some glow
- Toner – add some drops to your toner
- Moisturizer/Facial Cream – add some drops to your night cream
- Dry Skin/Heels/Elbows – apply a few drops of oil to dry areas
- Cuticle Treatment - treat dry and cracked cuticles by massaging a drop or two of oil into your cuticles.
- Massage oil
- Bath Oil