100% Pure Baobab Oil
Harvested & Pressed in South Africa
The fruit of the mighty Baobab tree (Adansonia digitata) bear this highly emollient oil. It is rich in vitamin A, D and E and the high content of poly-unsaturated fatty acids make it highly valued for its anti-aging properties and help to increase skin elasticity.
Benefits dry skin and hair. It can be used to prevent wrinkles, scars and stretch marks.
Add some drops to your face cream or shampoo or use it pure as a facial oil or bath oil. Excellent oil for treating psoriasis.
Are you looking for a product that can serve more than one purpose for you? Then go for our pure oils.
- Overnight Treatment - Work a generous amount of oil into your hair. Wash it out in the morning
- Anti-frizz Serum – put a few drops into your palms and apply to your dry strands. Apply to wet or dry hair
- Beard Oil – softens the hair. Can also be used to soothe irritated skin after shaving.
- Facial Oil – massage a few drops into your face
- Make Up remover
- Make-up Magic – add to your foundation or tinted moisturizer to give it some glow
- Toner – add some drops to your toner
- Moisturizer/Facial Cream – add some drops to your night cream
- Dry Skin/Heels/Elbows – apply a few drops of oil to dry areas
- Cuticle Treatment - treat dry and cracked cuticles by massaging a drop or two of oil into your cuticles.
- Massage oil
- Bath Oil